Friday, May 10, 2013

Bearizona

After we left the Grand Canyon we stopped on over at a drive thru wildlife zoo called Bearizona.  If you are in the area I highly recommend it.  It was a little pricey but we loved every second of it.



I love donkeys:)





Seeing this made me excited and nervous all at the same time.

So beautiful!








We were so close to this bear.



Baby bears sound like squealing piglets to me.


I had no idea porcupines could climb trees.  He was really high up.




These were the teenage bears.
















Funny little guy. He would go in his burrow and then pop out again to check us out.

This fox looked so soft I wanted to pet it!

Love, love, love this park!  You should go:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...